Our upgrade program allows you to buy parts of a complete family and then later purchase more without paying again for what you’ve already purchased. For example, purchase a single font – Maple Black – and when you return to buy the family we’ll credit the amount you paid for Maple Black to the family’s purchase price. So instead of paying $179 for Maple Complete Family, you’d pay $140 — a credit of $39 for the previous single font purchase is applied.
It’s also possible to upgrade quantities — adding more computers to a desktop license or more pageviews to a webfont license.
There are numerous upgrade possibilities:
- Singles to Packs, Complete Families or Super Families
- Packs to Complete Families or Super Families
- Complete Families to Super Families
- Basic character sets to Pro or full sets
- Adding extra cpus or more pageviews
- Combinations of all the above!
This program is only available to customers who purchased fonts directly from the Process Type Foundry.