Desktop / Mobile app
10 / Light, Regular, Medium, SemiBold, and Bold with italics for each
- Fractions (pre-built)
- Case-sensitive glyphs
- Superscript and superiors
- Subscript and inferiors
Extended Latin character set covering the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bokmål, Bosnian, Breton, Catalan, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Frisian, Friulian, Gaelic (Manx), Gaelic (Scottish), Gagauz (Latin), Galician, German, Hawaiian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Irish Gaelic, Italian, Karelian, Ladin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxemburgish, Maltese, Moldavian (Latin), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Rhaeto-Romanic, Romanian, Sami, Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Sorbian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish and Welsh.
What you get
- OpenType fonts (Desktop)
- TrueType fonts (Mobile app)
- Desktop or Mobile App License Agreement
- WOFF, WOFF2, EOT fonts to self-host
- Webfont License Agreement
- Quick Start guide
Good to know
- OpenType and TrueType fonts are cross-platform and work on both Macs and PCs.
- Webfonts can’t be installed on your desktop computer.
- Features in webfonts are found as OpenType features with varying browser support.
- Alternate desktop font formats are available.
- Easily add more licenses at anytime, online.
- These fonts aren’t yet available to use via Typekit. Let us know if you’re interested.